Jobs at Overclockers UK
Overclockers UK has continued to expand its market share since it commenced trading in 1999 with an annual turnover at current levels in excess of £40 million. This success has been achieved by offering the public a unique combination of carefully selected high performance products at nationally competitive prices backed up with the best standards of customer service and technical support.
As Overclockers UK grows, so does our requirement for additional high calibre personnel looking to be part of a stable, secure and successful operation. You will find our current vacancies below but in addition to job specific requirements you will need to be hard working, punctual, able to work under pressure, live within daily commuting distance and have your own transport.
If you think you are suitable please click on the relevant "Apply for this position" link or contact us quoting the relevant Job Reference at the address below. Please give full details about yourself, any experience and include your CV.
Full Time Shop Assistant
Within our busy sales and customer service team a vacancy has arisen for a Shop Assistant. Customer Service will be Integral to your role and you will ideally have some basic experience in this area. However individuals that show flair will be considered and training will be provided. Also a strong knowledge of computer hardware is essential to succeed, and progress with in this role.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Offering pre-sales advice hardware advice
What we are looking for:
- Taking orders from shop customers
- Processing card transactions
- Processing cash payments
- Solving customer service issues
- Liaising with the warehouse and Sales team
- Dealing with customer quotations
- Opening and closing the shop
To succeed in this role you will have strong written and verbal communication skills and have a helpful, friendly attitude as well as;
Hours & Location
- Some previous experience, an advantage but not necessary
- Strong knowledge of current hardware and configurations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) including English Language at grade C or above
- IT Qualifications would be advantageous to your application but are not essential
Average working hours are approximately 45 hours per week, plus any additional overtime required. Working hours for this role will consist of the following:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5:30pm
Alternate Saturdays - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Location: 5 Lymedale Cross, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 9BT