Simple, silent, smart!
Stock Code: CA-001-IM
Manufacturers Code: ICBLACK_1
When you want to build an ultra-compact PC there is normally a very limited choice of chassis options but not now with the Impactics range!
1 in stock for immediate despatch
When you want to build an ultra-compact PC there is normally a very limited choice of chassis options. Options for a high quality chassis is severely limited because of the design as a complete computer, many specifications can hardly be influenced. The German manufacturer Impactics is proposing exactly this gap and offers a system with high flexibility.
In essence it is a special case, which is designed for passive cooling. For this purpose, Impactics have the option for multiple coolers for various motherboards, which transfer the heat via heat pipes to the chassis housing where it is distributed to the lateral fins. Thanks to this modular system of interchangeable components this the ultimate mini-PC chassis.
The case is ulta-compact design but can house a slim optical and a 2.5-HDD. Thus, it requires minimal storage space and can be used almost anywhere.
The advantage of this unique solution is that the radiator fins do not require any active cooling and therefore generates no noise.
The insides of the cooling fins are each equipped with two movable mounting rails. These are the heat-pipe coupling to produce in this way the contact between CPU and cooler fins.
- Dimensions (with feet): 262 x 88 x 237 mm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (without feet): 262 x 80 x 237 mm (WxHxD)
- Material: Aluminum (front fins), steel (housing)
- Weight: 2.44 kg
- Drives (optional): 1 x 5.25 inch slim (external) / 1 x 2.5-inch Slim (internal)
- Cooling system: heat pipes (optional) and cooling fins
- AC adapter (optional): external / internal
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday