Introducing the new Strike-X series from AeroCool - the ultimate gaming equipment for gamers and enthusiasts world-wide! The Strike-X series includes a wide range of gaming equipment from cases to PSUs to fan controllers to speakers, in fact everything the gamer would require will soon be available. Just like most Mid-Tower cases from AeroCool, the Strike-X GT is constructed in 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. The case is available in two different internal colours; red and black. Both are supplied with two red LED fans to bring out the gamer in you.
Stock Code: CA-025-AE
Manufacturers Code: EN56816
The Strike-X GT has been designed to be user friendly with its great expandability and versatility.
3 in stock for immediate despatch
The Strike-X GT has been designed to be user friendly with its great expandability and versatility. The screw-less feature and pre-drilled holes on the motherboard tray for cable routing make this chassis a joy with which to work. The pre-drilled cable routing holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent cable damages from sharp edges. A CPU cut-out is also pre-drilled on the motherboard tray for ease of CPU cooler installation and removal.
This chassis offers plenty of space for installation of components. At the front of the case are seven usable 5.25" drive bays (three external) and all are supplied with adapters to allow mounting of 3.5" or 2.5" devices. Also each adapter allows for a 120mm fan to be installed, giving the option of installing two additional 120mm fans. For users with large graphics cards, the Strike-X GT can accommodate cards up to a total of 290mm in length.
To keep temperatures down, there are five locations for installing case fans. In addition to the fans mentioned above, you can install two 120mm fans at the front (one supplied), two 120mm fan on the roof (not supplied), one 120mm or 140mm on the bottom (not supplied), two 120mm on the side panel (not supplied) and one 120mm fan LED fan at the rear (supplied).
On the top of the case you can expect to find three USB2 ports, one USB3 and headphone and Mic ports for easy access.
- Material: SECC 0.6mm Japanese Steel
- Motherboards: ATX and Micro ATX
- Chassis Dimensions: 465(H) x 190(W) x 490(D)mm
- Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25" (external) and?6x 3.5" (internal)
- Expansion Slots: 7 Slots
- Max length space available for PCI slots: 295mm
- I/O Ports: 1x USB3, 3 x USB2, Mic and headphone
- Cooling options: Front - 2x 120mm LED fans (one supplied)
- Rear Cooling: 1x 120mm LED fan (supplied)
- Side Cooling: 2x 120mm LED fan (not supplied),
- Top Cooling: 2x 120mm fans (not supplied)
- Bottom Cooling: 1x 120/140mm fan (not supplied)
- 120mm Fan Specs: 1200 RPM, 39.0 CFM, 23.0 dBA
- Warranty: 24 months
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday