Combined with an Intel NUC mainboard the D1NU series allows to set up extremely efficient, fanless yet powerful computers with a volume of only 1.3 liters. Technically the D1NU is not a case but a heat sink for the built in NUC platform. Two massive aluminium heat sinks are fixed between the front and rear bezel. Lost heat is conducted via a precision milled heat spreader to these heat sinks. As no ventilation holes are required for cooling, the D1NU is suitable for all applications in which noiseless operation, dust protection and low power consumption is required on minimum space.
Stock Code: CA-027-IM
Manufacturers Code: ICD1NU1_S
Passive cooling solution for Intel Next Unit of Computing (NUC).
The heat spreader is precision milled from one solid piece of electrolytic copper (99.99% purity). Front bezel is milled from 4 mm aluminium, while the rear bezel is made of chromium steel. A special soft shield at the rear bezel minimizes electromagnetic interferences. The IP67 power switch has a blue ring LED.
25 mm distance between NUC mainboard and bottom of the case allows additional connectivity. Two additional serial ports (USB to serial converter required) and a WLAN antenna can be mounted via three breakout-type blankings in the rear bezel.
- Compatible with Golden Lake D33217GKE & Ski Lake DCP847SKE motherboards
- Dimensions: 170 x 67 x 114 mm (W x H x D)
- Colour: Black
- Standard: Intel Next Unit of Computing (NUC)
- Recess for external connectors:
- 2x HDMI
- 1x LAN
- 3x USB
- 1x PSU
- 2x serial (pre-cut)
- Power supply: External power adapter 65 Watt (optional)
- Features: Ivy Bridge platform, LAN, HDMI, NUC (preparation)
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday