NZXT’s Source 210 Elite is here to provide the basic chassis to house your rig and a just a little more to meet your needs. Now with USB 3.0, tool-less features, and an additional 140mm top fan for cooling, it’s modest and contains the essentials for performance. It’s the chassis you can afford, and more.
The Source Series is NZXT’s chassis line designed to be a starting block for first time builders or a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their rig later on. Each chassis faithfully serves their purpose as an affordable, memorable part of your system building experience; it may just be a keeper.
- 5.25” and 3.5” Screwless Design – Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- USB 3.0 – Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 2 x 120/140mm fan (1x140mm included)– Maximizes cooling potential.
- Bottom Mounted PSU – Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
- Wire Management Support – 20mm space for a neat and easy build
- Aluminum Textured Panel – Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
- Dual 120mm Front Intake – Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
- Maximum Cooling Potential – Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
- VGA Clearance Maximum: 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
- CPU Heatsink Support: 160mm
- Front Cooling: 2 X 120mm
- Rear Cooling: 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
- Top Cooling: 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
- Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120mm
- Drive Bays: 3 Tool-less External 5.25" Drive Bays / 8 Tool-less Internal 3.5" HDD Drive Bays
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Support: ATX, MICRO-ATX
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls from UK landlines cost 10 pence per minute. Call charges from mobiles and international numbers may cost more.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 0871 200 5052
Sales - International +44 871 200 5052
Support - UK 0871 200 5053
Support - International +44 871 200 5053
Systems Support - UK 0871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 0871 200 5055
International +44 871 200 5055
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT