NZXT’s Source 210 Elite is here to provide the basic chassis to house your rig and a just a little more to meet your needs. Now with USB 3.0, tool-less features, and an additional 140mm top fan for cooling, it’s modest and contains the essentials for performance. It’s the chassis you can afford, and more.
Stock Code: CA-049-NX
Manufacturers Code: S210E-002
NZXT’s Source 210 Elite is here to provide the basic chassis to house your rig and a just a little more to meet your needs.
10+ in stock for immediate despatch
The Source Series is NZXT’s chassis line designed to be a starting block for first time builders or a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their rig later on. Each chassis faithfully serves their purpose as an affordable, memorable part of your system building experience; it may just be a keeper.
- 5.25” and 3.5” Screwless Design – Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- USB 3.0 – Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 2 x 120/140mm fan (1x140mm included)– Maximizes cooling potential.
- Bottom Mounted PSU – Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
- Wire Management Support – 20mm space for a neat and easy build
- Aluminum Textured Panel – Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
- Dual 120mm Front Intake – Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
- Maximum Cooling Potential – Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
- VGA Clearance Maximum: 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
- CPU Heatsink Support: 160mm
- Front Cooling: 2 X 120mm
- Rear Cooling: 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
- Top Cooling: 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
- Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120mm
- Drive Bays: 3 Tool-less External 5.25" Drive Bays / 8 Tool-less Internal 3.5" HDD Drive Bays
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Support: ATX, MICRO-ATX
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday