NZXT’s Source 210 Elite is here to provide the basic chassis to house your rig and a just a little more to meet your needs. Now with USB 3.0, tool-less features, and an additional 140mm top fan for cooling, it’s modest and contains the essentials for performance. It’s the chassis you can afford, and more.
The Source Series is NZXT’s chassis line designed to be a starting block for first time builders or a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their rig later on. Each chassis faithfully serves their purpose as an affordable, memorable part of your system building experience; it may just be a keeper.
- 5.25” and 3.5” Screwless Design – Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- USB 3.0 – Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 2 x 120/140mm fan (1x140mm included)– Maximizes cooling potential.
- Bottom Mounted PSU – Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
- Wire Management Support – 20mm space for a neat and easy build
- Aluminum Textured Panel – Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
- Dual 120mm Front Intake – Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
- Maximum Cooling Potential – Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
- VGA Clearance Maximum: 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
- CPU Heatsink Support: 160mm
- Front Cooling: 2 X 120mm
- Rear Cooling: 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
- Top Cooling: 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
- Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120mm
- Drive Bays: 3 Tool-less External 5.25" Drive Bays / 8 Tool-less Internal 3.5" HDD Drive Bays
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Support: ATX, MICRO-ATX
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0
Copyright ï¿½ 2006 - 2014 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT