The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, its a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
Corsair Builder Series CX 430W V2 '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply (CP-9020046-UK)
Stock Code: CA-059-CS
Manufacturers Code: CP-9020046-UK
The Builder Series CX430 V2 is the ideal choice for PC builders and upgraders who need a great value, quiet and energy efficient PSU for a low/medium specification home or office PC.
6 in stock for immediate despatch
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS certified to deliver at least 80% efficiency at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsairs legendary technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday