From the creators of the original Phantom, NZXT is releasing the next generation and flagship Phantom 820 - a remarkable engineering feat in every aspect. For those hungry for more control of their system, one of the most notable features is a fully integrated state-of-the-art 4-channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel. NZXT is also pioneering integration of your enclosure. You can customise to your heart's content with an infinite possibility of colours using integrated adjustment controls.
The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm and a 140mm fans. Maximise the cooling potential by mountin up to nine fans to achieve unrivalled airflow in your chassis. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that feature a push-pull configuration with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators up to 60mm thick for unmatched performance. In additional, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above ground for display and increased airflow. The Phantom is reinvented again by following its legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design.
- Dimensions: 235 x 650 x 612 (W x H x D)
- Integrated HUE lighting for illuminating the exterior/interior of your enclosure
- State of the art 4 channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel and LED indicators with brightness indication for fan speed.
- Full dust filter inclusion
- Stylish acrylic window
- Rear I/O white light for visibility in dark environments with a toggle switch
- Weight: 15kg
- Motherboard Support: ATX / XL-ATX / E-ATX / Micro-ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 4
- 3.5"/2.5" Drive Bays: 6
- Front Cooling: 1 x 200mm Fan (included)
- Top Cooling: 2 x 200mm or 2 x 140mm or 3 x 120mm Fans (1 x 200mm included)
- Side Cooling: 1 x 200mm Fan (included)
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 140mm or 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 140mm included)
- Bottom Cooling: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm Fans (not included)
- HDD Cooling: 1 x 140mm or 1 x 120mm Fan (not included)
- Max CPU Cooler Size: 153mm / 183mn without fan
- Max GPU Size: 333mm
- Cable Management space: 34mm
- I/O Ports:1 x Audio/Mic / 4 x USB2.0 / 2 x USB3.0 / SD Media card reader
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT