If you want to build a Mini ITX system without compromising expansion, flexibility, or performance, the Obsidian Series 250D is your answer. Though it's small on the outside, the 250D has room for standard components like a full-size 5.25" optical drive, a full-length GPU, a 240mm radiator, and even a full-size ATX power supply. The sleek, aluminum front fascia provides the striking yet subtle design that Obsidian Series cases are known for, and a top window gives you a close-up view of your high-performance components. The 250D is a great choice if you want full size performance in a small space.
Corsair Obsidian Series 250D Mini ITX Compact Gaming Case - Black (CC-9011047-WW)
Stock Code: CA-169-CS
Manufacturers Code: CC-9011047-WW
Newest in the Corsair Obsidian series this time on the small scale with this ITX format compact case.
8 in stock for immediate despatch
- Aluminum front fascia and thick steel construction.
- Overall dimensions 290mm (H) x 277mm (W) x 351mm (D)
- Top window for component visibility.
- Thumbscrew backplate removal for PSU and hard drive access.
- Easily removed dust filters on all intakes.
- Simultaneously fit two 3.5"/2.5" drives, two 2.5" drives, one 5.25" drive, a full sized PSU, a 290mm long GPU, and a 240mm radiator.
- Front panel USB 3.0, headphone and mic ports, and power and reset buttons.
- Innovative three panel removal for sides and top panel, with thumbscrews.
- Front fan 200mm, 140mm, or 120mm compatible (AF140L 140mm included)
- Side fans dual 120mm compatible (AF120L 120mm included)
- Rear fans dual 80mm compatible
- Tons of cable routing tie downs for easy cable maintenance.
- Tool free installation of all drives.
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday