The P100 is an ATX case that epitomizes cool, quiet, and sophistication. It features Antecs award winning the Performance One series design and Quiet Computing technologies that minimize system noise.
In addition to 7 expansion slots, the P100 also supports 2 toolless 5.25 drives and 7 tool-less 3.5/ 2.5 drives. With a greatprice to feature ratio the P100 is the only economical case that delivers first class silence performance. A balance of price and feature is achieved by integrating Antec design with superior build quality. Engineered with Quiet Computing Technology, the P100 is truly in a class all its own.
- Compatible with up to 3-way NVIDIA SLI/AMD CrossFireX.
- Complete dual layer design: steel and foam panels deaden noise.
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 20mm of space behind the motherboard
- 2 front panel USB3.0 ports
- 7 quiet 3.5h/ 2.5h drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- 2 tool-less 5.25h drive bays
- Advance cooling solutions with top mounts spaced for 240mm radiators
- Includes two silent 120mm fans with fluid dynamic bearings
- PSU intake & front air filters
- Advanced cooling system: includes 2 fans and 3 additional fan mounts
- Sleek front bezel with double-hinged door: open up to 270 .
- Product Name: P100
- Model: AQP100BA
- Form Factor: Mid Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- Material Syntheticmaterial and 0.6mm Steel plate combination
- Expansion Slot: 7
- Dust Filter(s) 1 x front + 1 x bottom
- Max CPU cooler height . 6.7h / 170 mm
- 2 x 5.25" tool-less
- 7 x 3.5" / 2.5h tool-less HDD bays
- 1x 120/140mm Front intake fan
- 2x 120/140mm Top exhust fan mounts
- 1x 120mm rear exhaust fan mounts
- 1 x 120mm Front FDB fan, 1200 r.p.m 18dB(A)
- 1 x 120mm Rear FDB fan, 1200 r.p.m 18dB(A)
I / O Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Audio I/O ( AC97 & HD Audio)
- PSU mounts ATX/ EPS standard
- Cable Management Extra large cable routing space 20mm
- Dimensions (H*W*D) 484 * 220 * 523 (mm)
More related products
Your basket is currently empty. Add an item by clicking the Buy button.
Copyright ï¿½ 2006 - 2014 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT