SilverStone EC03-P is an expansion card that connects to the motherboards via a single lane PCI-E gen 2.0 slot. Its single USB 3.0 internal connector offers output for dual front port USB 3.0 super speed interface which enables data transfer with maximum compatibility and stability. For those looking to use cases or drive bays that supports the new USB 3.0 internal connector standard, the EC03-P is the quickest way to upgrade any motherboard with PCI-E gen 2.0 slot to be compatible with the new standard.
Silverstone USB3.0 Intenal PCI-E Card with 3.5" Front I/O Bay (SST-EC03S-P)
Stock Code: CA-250-SV
Manufacturers Code: SST-EC03S-P
Its single USB 3.0 internal connector offers output for dual front port USB 3.0 super speed interface which enables data transfer with maximum compatibility and stability.
2 in stock for immediate despatch
- Unique 19-pin dual port USB 3.0 internal connector
- PCI Express 2.0 with single lane(x1) throughput 5Gbit/s
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 devices
- Adds two external USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your system
- Built-in power connector to receiving extra power from system
- Bonus 3.5" front I/O bay with USB 3.0 ports included
- Power requirement: 5Vdc via peripheral 4pin power connector
- Operating system support: Windows XP, Vista, 7(32bit/64bit)
- Form factor: Single lane(x1) PCIe gen 2.0
- USB 3.0 controller: NEC uPD720202
- USB Ports: Dual port USB 3.0 support (one internal connector)
- Enclosure Interface: USB3.0 (Max. 5Gbps) compatible with USB 2.0
- USB bus power output: 5Vdc / unlimited current
- Transmitting Speed: USB 3.0(5Gbit/s), USB 2.0(480Mbit/s), USB 1.1(12Mbit/s)
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday