How much performance and components can you reasonably fit in a 23 litre enclosure? That was the question SilverStone engineers asked themselves when designing the ninth edition of SilverStone’s Sugo series chassis. In a very limited space of 23 litres, which SilverStone defined as the limit for classifying a chassis as small form factor or SFF, the Sugo SG09 achieved performance never before seen for a computer chassis of this size. By slightly reducing storage capacity via relocation to motherboard backside mounting, the SG09 can accommodate two 13.3 inches long graphic cards with handles (longest under PCI-Express specification) with cooling provided by four fan slots. Having the power supply location moved away from above the CPU area has also increased CPU cooler’s height limit to 165mm, which is sufficient for nearly all tower CPU coolers on the market.
Designing a 23 litre chassis that can fit high-end components and cool well requires rethinking of layout that is substantially different from traditional chassis. Even experienced computer builders are recommended to take a closer look at the included instruction manual as it contains valuable information on how to build with the SG09. Although limited in space, good cable routing is still possible by using SilverStone’s PP05 short cable kit in conjunction with the mandatory cable routing design. For those looking to challenge their own PC building skills in return for a superbly packaged machine that has uncompromised performance and is portable, the Sugo SG09 is the one to get.
- Material: Plastic front panel and steel body
- Motherboard: Micro-ATX, DTX, Mini-ITX
- Drive Bays: External 12.7mm/9.5mm slim optical drive x 1 / Internal: 3.5”x 2 * , 2.5” x 4*
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm 1200rpm 22dBA
- Left Side Cooling: Left:1 x 120mm 1200rpm 22dBA (backward compatible with 92mm) 2 x 80/92mm fan slot
- Right Side Cooling: 80mm fan slot
- Top Cooling: 180mm Air Penetrator 700/1200rpm, 18/34dBA (backward compatible with 140mm)
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Front I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x 2 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0) / audio x 1 / MIC x 1
- Expansion Card: Compatible up to 13.3” long, width restriction-5.70"
- Limitation of CPU cooler: 165mm
- Limitation of PSU: 180mm
- Net Weight: 5.3 kg
- Dimensions: 220 mm (W) x 295 mm (H) x 354 mm (D), 23 litres
More related products
Your basket is currently empty. Add an item by clicking the Buy button.
Copyright ï¿½ 2006 - 2014 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT