High performance 14cm fan with S-FLOW blades supplying 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the VIPER-R uses custom design
PWM IC that integrates Soft Switching Commutation (SSC)
technology, provides smooth silent operation.
The Viper fan creates more focused airflow providing blind-spot cooling, which makes it an ideal solution for a case or heatsink fan. HDB (Hydro Dynamic) bearings extend fan life and further enhance noise reduction. Killer Viper yellow colour makes this fan distinctive and unique.
14cm fan blade on 12cm fitting makes it a ideal solution for those who wants more airflow to the heatsink.
- Super silent VIPER 14cm fan
- 14cm fan blade on 12cm fan fitting
- S-FLOW fan blade design delivers 30% higher airflow
- PWM with SSC technology provides smooth silent operation
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours
- Dimension: 145 X 145 X 25mm
- Bearing: HDB (Hydro Dynamic Bearing)
- Speed: 600-1600 RPM
- Max airflow: 109.55 CFM
- Sound level: 7-21.7 dB(A)
- Max static air pressure: 2.91 mm-H2O
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Connector: PWM-4pin
Copyright ï¿½ 2006 - 2014 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT