Welcome to our newest heatsink manufactuer. Its name: Zero Infinity.
The new Free Flow CPU Cooler has raw power! In fact it's the brute cooling capacity of three 140-mm fans that really does deliver.
Two symmetrical ascending cooling towers, each with 46 blades all being actively cooled by the three monster fans - a cold air intake, and the other blowing out warm air. The third fan sits in the middle between the towers and relays the freshness from front to rear. Thus, an airflow is produced, comparable to a wind tuneel hence the name Free Flow so the name is well justified.
- Dimensions (without fan): 111 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 162 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Three 140mm Fans Included
- Weight (without / with fan): 1057 / 1496 g
- Material: nickel-copper (heat pipes), nickel-plated aluminum (blades)
- Heatpipes: 5 x 8 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Purple, Black
- Weight: 154 g
- Fan Speed: 1200 RPM
- Fan Connector: 3-pin
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 771, 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 / AMD Socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3 and AM3 +, FM1
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls from UK landlines cost 10 pence per minute. Call charges from mobiles and international numbers may cost more.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 0871 200 5052
Sales - International +44 871 200 5052
Support - UK 0871 200 5053
Support - International +44 871 200 5053
Systems Support - UK 0871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 0871 200 5055
International +44 871 200 5055
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT