Welcome to our newest heatsink manufactuer. Its name: Zero Infinity.
The new Free Flow CPU Cooler has raw power! In fact it's the brute cooling capacity of three 140-mm fans that really does deliver.
Two symmetrical ascending cooling towers, each with 46 blades all being actively cooled by the three monster fans - a cold air intake, and the other blowing out warm air. The third fan sits in the middle between the towers and relays the freshness from front to rear. Thus, an airflow is produced, comparable to a wind tuneel hence the name Free Flow so the name is well justified.
- Dimensions (without fan): 111 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 162 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Three 140mm Fans Included
- Weight (without / with fan): 1057 / 1496 g
- Material: nickel-copper (heat pipes), nickel-plated aluminum (blades)
- Heatpipes: 5 x 8 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Purple, Black
- Weight: 154 g
- Fan Speed: 1200 RPM
- Fan Connector: 3-pin
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 771, 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 / AMD Socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3 and AM3 +, FM1
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT