Antec K˙hler Series 4 offer a higher pressure pump and split flow copper fin radiator design.
These two innovations drop temperatures further than previous versions without changing the price!
Finally, there is a liquid cooler for the rest of us. The Antec K▄HLER H2O 620 delivers high-performance liquid cooling for your CPU in a quick, easy-to-install package. Unlike traditional liquid cooling systems, this self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires no maintenance. The voltage-controlled 120 mm fan, 3rd generation copper coldplate and airflow-enhancing low-profile pump ensure efficient cooling, while the estimated 50,000 hour pump lifetime means this cooler is even likely to outlast the system it cools. Easy-bend flexible tubing allows the K▄HLER H2O 620 to be installed in nearly any orientation regardless of the internal configuration of the case. Finally, the K▄HLER H2O 620 comes with peace of mind in the form of an industry-leading Antec Quality 3 year limited warranty on parts and labour. Take your PCĺs Quiet ComputingÖ to the next level with liquid cooling performance at a price that rivals aftermarket air coolers.
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, AMD AM2, AM3, AM2+, AM3+
- Low profile pump ensures exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow
- Easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning
- Intelligent noise / speed control fan for quiet, efficient cooling
- Latest generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction
- Cooling Liquid - Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
- Fan Speed: 1450 - 2000 RPM
- Tubing Length: 330 mm / 13.0"
- Radiator Dimensions: 151mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 mm x 25 mm / 4.7" x 1.0"
- AQ3 - Antec Quality 3-year parts and labour warranty
Copyright ę 2006 - 2012 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls from UK landlines cost 10 pence per minute. Call charges from mobiles and international numbers may cost more.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 0871 200 5052
Sales - International +44 871 200 5052
Support - UK 0871 200 5053
Support - International +44 871 200 5053
Systems Support - UK 0871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 0871 200 5055
International +44 871 200 5055
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT