PH TC14CS! This is the second product in the new Phanteks line up. As with the previous tower cooler giant, the PH-TC14PE gets there first due to its raw brute power and the unique design for high end users.
Phanteks have expanded their exquisite range with the PH TC14CS which fills a major gap in the market, a high end top-down super-cooler. The idea of a downward vertically blown air flow through the heatsink is not new but this has better performance than most of the top-flow coolers on the market.
The 140mm fans are installed in new unique "sandwich method which paves the way for exceptional cooling.
The heatsink itself has a "Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology" (CPSC), this special treatment ensures an increase in surface area on a nano-scale in order to help transfer heat better. Even more important is the effect of the transition points between heat pipes and heat pipes and fins and bottom, to increase the heat transfer. Already on Phanteks tower cooler PH TC14PE this innovation was introduced.
The second technology is already amazed at the launch of the PH TC14PE the inclined public. There is a special coating - called "Physical antioxidant Thermal Shield" (PATS). This is to reflect radiant heat generated by the surrounding components (video card, chipset, voltage converters, RAM) and leads to a warming of the CPU cooler. This would impede the cooling of the processor.
- Dimensions (without fan): 145 x 113 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 156 x 138 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (w / 1x / 2x fan): 659/799/938 g
- Material: Nickel-Copper (base plate, heat pipes), specially coated aluminum (blades)
- Heatpipes: 5x 8 mm
- Fan: 2x 140 mm PH-F140
- Life expectancy: 150,000 hours
- Volume: 19.6 dB (A)
- Speed: 1,300 RPM
- Airflow: 149.7 m³ / h
- With PWM adapter (4-pin PWM connector):
- Volume: 13.4 to 19 dB (A)
- Speed: 700-1200 r / min
- Airflow: 76.2 to 131.9 m³ / h
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 775/1155/1156/1366/2011/AMD Socket AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3/FM1 (requires reference backplate)
- Warranty: 5 years
More related products
Your basket is currently empty. Add an item by clicking the Buy button.
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls from UK landlines cost 10 pence per minute. Call charges from mobiles and international numbers may cost more.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 0871 200 5052
Sales - International +44 871 200 5052
Support - UK 0871 200 5053
Support - International +44 871 200 5053
Systems Support - UK 0871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 871 200 5054 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 0871 200 5055
International +44 871 200 5055
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT