The Antec KÜHLER H2O 1250 provides maximum-performance liquid cooling for your CPU and delivers
best-in-class performance in a quick, easy-to-install package. Unlike traditional liquid cooling systems,
this self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires no maintenance.
Two 120 mm voltage-controlled (PWM) fans and dual extra large pumps ensure quiet, efficient cooling, while the 240 mm radiator maximizes cooling surface area to dissipate heat from the highest performance CPUs on the market. Lastly, the included Antec Grid™ software helps you monitor and control the Antec KÜHLER H2O 1250’s performance and allows you to customize its stylish RGB LED. Designed to unlock the maximum potential of your CPU, the Antec KÜHLER H2O 1220 delivers exceptional cooling when you need it the most.
- Copper cold plate is optimized for thermal conduction
- Extra large pump and integrated fan were engineered to cool the radiator efficiently
- Two Integrated PWM fans automatically adjust fan speed based on temperature. Built-in directional blades focus airflow through the radiator
- RGB LED illuminates your case and changes color to indicate CPU temperature
- Included software provides essential tools to control and monitor the KÜHLER H2O 1250
- Dual pump operation for maximum performance
- Fan Speed: 600 - 2400RPM
- Radiator Dimensions: 280mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions (2 total): 120mm x 25mm x 27mm
- Cold Plate + Pump Height: 26mm
- Tubing Length: 300mm
- Cooling Liquid Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Warrenty: 3 years
More related products
Your basket is currently empty. Add an item by clicking the Buy button.
Copyright ï¿½ 2006 - 2014 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT