The ProLite T2452MTS is a 24" MultiTouch screen. Based on the latest Optical Touch Screen Technology, the T2452MTS is Windows® 7 Compatible and ready for the emerging business and consumer software packages. The monitor lets you browse the web, email and draw while working on multiple screens, docking or typing on the on-screen keyboard. You can scroll and rotate pictures, draw, zoom in and out using certain tap, flick, grab and pincer gestures. The multi-touch is not only fast but also fun to work with. The panel features High Definition 1920 x 1080 resolution with a 2msec response time. HDMI, DVI and Analogue inputs are available for flexible connectivity along with USB for the Touch Interface. The multi touch function is supported only under Windows® 7/8. Glossy design with a foldable stand creates an eye-catching finish and the X-Res Technology feature helps to deliver best quality pictures even if the source is not perfect, like movies made with mobile device.
The X-Res Technology feature enhances pictures quality making sure they always look vivid and natural. Especially handy when enlarging lower definition pictures with rough edges, the feature helps to deliver better quality pictures giving the viewer a sense of higher resolution.
typical CCFL LCD uses four backlight lamps. Using LED diodes considerably lowers the power consumption and reduces the CO2 emission into the environment making this LCD a true ECO-Friendly product.
With true 1920 x 1080p resolution your LCD is ready to display any high definition images. It also offers you much more viewable area than a standard LCD with 1280 x 1024 resolution.
HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface. Much smaller and more convenient than DVI, HDMI also has the significant advantage over DVI that it supports audio as well as video signals.
When very fast graphics are displayed your monitor can sometimes get blurry. Turning on the OverDrive feature will eliminate that.
- Diagonal: 23.6"
- Touchtechnology: optical, multitouch (2 compatible touch points - HID, supported only under Windows® 7), activated by finger or stylus
- Panel: TN LED-backlit
- Glass hardness: 7H minimum
- Display area h x w: 293.2 x 521.3 mm; 11.54" x 20.51"
- Response time: 2ms
- Contrast: 1000 : 1 typical
- Contrast: 5 000 000 : 1 ACR
- Brightness: 300 cd/m² typical
- Viewing zone: horizontal/vertical: 170°/ 160°; right/left: 85°/ 85°; up/down: 80°/ 80°
- Display colour: 16.7 million
- Pixel pitch h x v: 0.272 x 0.272 mm
- Native resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080 ( 2.1 megapixel)
- Horizontal sync: 24 - 82 KHz
- Vertical sync: 55 - 76 Hz
- Synchronization: Separate Sync
- Aspect ratio: 16 : 9
- Light transmittance: 88%
- Input Connections: VGA, DVI-D, 2x HDMI, USB for touch connectivity
- HDCP: Yes
- Speakers: 2 x 2 W (Stereo)
- Anti-theft-device: Kensington-lock™ prepared
- Safety: CE, TÜV/Bauart, VCCI-B, CU, PSE
- Tilt angle: 37° up; 5° down
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Matte screen
- Warranty: 3yr
More related products
Your basket is currently empty. Add an item by clicking the Buy button.
Copyright ï¿½ 2006 - 2014 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT