The GTS240 boasts of a radically redesigned Black Ice® core technology that maximizes heat transfer efficiency and maintains effectively the same slender dual-fan profile of the Black Ice® Pro II.
- Two-pass U-flow tank configuration.
- Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop even with twice the fin density.
- Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble free operation.
- Unprecedented Ultra-high 30 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
- Custom low-profile 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with 15% more waterside surface area and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
- Yields up to 20% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Pro in both Stealth or Performance modes.
- Achieves Black Ice® Xtreme level performance in stealth mode (low-noise/low-airflow conditions).
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Now standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Pro and most 120mm form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-solluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design
Copyright ï¿½ 2006 - 2014 | www.overclockers.co.uk | Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd) | All rights reserved
Company Number 03869866 | VAT Number GB 747 9639 69
All on-line orders are placed via our SSL enabled Secure Server.
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday
Sales - UK 01782 444455
Sales - International +44 1782 444455
Support - UK 01782 444455
Support - International +44 1782 444455
Systems Support - UK 01782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
Systems Support - International +44 1782 444455 (Mon-Fri only)
From the UK 01782 565746
International +44 1782 565746
Overclockers UK (Ocuk Ltd)
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Staffordshire ST5 9BT