+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Approved - Elite Tier Ryzen 7 Asrock Bundle: AMD 1700 @ 3.90GHzRyzen 7 has arrived! Are you ready to go?
Since we got our hands on very early Ryzen micro-architecture processors, we have been tirelessly optimising the platform and pushing for the very best performance we can.
Ryzen has many advantages that make it worth the upgrade over previous generations for Gamers, Hardware Enthusiasts and Power Users. Some of these notable features include:
- Guaranteed CPU overclock of 3.90GHz
- “Zen” Core Architecture
- AMD SenseMI Technology
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- Low TDP output
- M.2 PCI-Express AHCI/NVMe native support
This Bundle has been developed in house at Overclockers UK to provide end users with a safe, reliable and fast base for any powerful system. Ian '8Pack' Parry has approved the use of every component in this bundle to ensure that it not only meets the expectations of our customers but it exceeds them in every way.
The Hardware in this bundle has been carefully selected after extensive testing to present our customers with an attractive price as well as a reliable system using products from trusted partners.
- AMD Ryzen 1700: Providing Simultaneous multithreading Octacore (16 threads) technologies with excellent overclocking headroom a staggering 16MB of L3 Cache for responsive and efficient computing.
- Asrock X370 Taichi: This motherboard represents the philosophical state of undifferentiated absolute and infinite potential. It's ASRock's biggest offering in the easy-to-use, rock-solidly stable line of motherboards that fulfills every task – with style! Specially designed for the all-round PC user who wants a motherboard packed with premium features.
- Team Group Vulcan T-Force: A kit of memory that offers incredible levels of performance and quality that rivals the best. With stylish black/grey heatspreaders these kits look at home in any motherboard and ooze quality. Be the envy of all your friends with Team Group 16GB Vulcan T-Force high performance DDR4 memory. Please note the memory will be running at 2666Mhz but will have the capacity to run at 3000Mhz as the BIOs is updated by Asrock
The Elite Tier Ryzen Bundle has specific cooling requirements and all bundles will ship with our tried and tested cooling solutions:
- Asetek 240mm 570LX: An advanced closed loop performance CPU Cooler that runs quietly. This unit is ideal for use with this bundle and has proven to be one of the most reliable liquid cooling units we have ever sold. Our very own systems are built using Asetek cooling solutions.
- Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro: This fan has been specifically designed to meet our requirements for performance watercooling. We suggest pairing these with a fan controller for the best results.
In addition to this host of Elite Tier Hardware, Overclockers UK will be providing each customer with a comprehensive guide on how to Overclock this system. We will take all the hard work out of this for you meaning the most you will need to do is to type in a few simple settings. It really couldn't be easier.
You will need to ensure that your computer case has enough room to fit a 240mm radiator in the roof or rear.
Performance can only be guaranteed when this bundle is used in conjunction with a quality 80+ Gold or better power supply unit of suitable wattage for your whole system.
Overclockers UK Suggests using Super Flower power supplies to ensure maximum stability in performance applications.
The Fans on this bundle can be loud if ran at full speed. We recommend using them in conjunction with a Fan Controller to get the best balance of noise and performance.
For those looking for a graphics card to compliment this amazing Elite Tier bundle we recommend NVIDIA's GTX 1080 and 1070 series of graphics card.
8 Pack Overclock settings for this bundle, see this thread on our forum:
8Pack video guide on how to assemble the Ryzen bundles: