Product information: Approved - Intel Core i5 6400 @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Quad Core Gaming BundleMotherboard vendors have finally been able to unlock BCLK overclocking for non-K Skylake chips. With the help of the worlds no.1 overclocker, this has enabled us to bring you a superb value dual-core gaming bundle with a rock solid 4.4GHz overclock!
This Bundle has been developed in house at Overclockers UK to provide end users with a safe, reliable and fast base for any powerful system. Ian '8Pack' Parry has approved the use of every component in this bundle to ensure that it not only meets the expectations of our customers but it exceeds them in every way.
The Hardware in this bundle has been carefully selected after extensive testing to present our customers with an attractive price as well as a reliable system using products from trusted partners.
- Guaranteed CPU overclock of 4.40GHz
- 14nm transistor count manufacturing process
- Enhanced CPU performance
- High Frequency DDR4 Memory Support
- Low TDP output
- M.2 PCI-Express AHCI/NVMe native support
- Skylake i5 6400: This budget quad core processor provides superb performance in games and is the perferct option for a budget gaming rig.
- Asus Z170-E Motherboard: A feature rich motherboard at a bargain basement price. Which subtle asethetics and support for M.2 drives, the Asus Z170-E was a no-brainer for this bundle.
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 8-16GB DDR4 2666MHz: A performance DDR4 memory kit with low latencies and attractive heatspreaders. This kit will perform reliably and look fantastic with the other hardware in this bundle.
Some power saving features have to be disabled in the BIOS, so this bundle will draw more power than a typical dual core setup.
Updating the CPU microcode via BIOS update or software may effect the ovreclocking of this bundle. So once installed CPU microcode on provided BIOS should remain the same. We can only guarantee the overclock on the the CPU microcode which is provided when you receive the bundle.
For the 8 Pack Overclock settings for this bundle, please see this thread on our forum: