+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Xtreme X99 Bundle - Intel i7 6950X @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Entusiast Gaming Bundle
INTRODUCING THE ULTIMATE UPGRADE SOLUTION
Designed and tested by the world's #1 overclocker, Ian (8Pack) Parry, the 8Pack Xtreme Bundle is designed to offer the ultimate upgrade solution. We use hand-picked processors so that we can provide a 24/7 stable overclock even at this ludicrous speed of 4.40GHz. We pair this with the superb Asus Rampage V Edition 10 with 32GB of insanely fast 3200Mhz Corsair DDR4 memory to make your rig ultra-responsive. To keep the blazingly fast CPU cool, we have selected a range of watercooling kits to help combat the extra heat and keep your bundle running at optimal temperatures. Each bundle is personally overclocked and tested by Ian (8Pack) Parry.
Why Should You Buy This Bundle?
- Pre built and configured - Built by our expert technicians and tested to ensure maximum stability, this means all you have to do when you get the bundle is simply plug and play!
- 32GB of 3200MHz Corsair memory with alternative options available - Giving you plenty of bandwidth for both gaming and professional applications.
- Pre overclocked for your convenience! - No need to worry about multipliers and voltages, 8Pack overclocks the bundle to a rock solid 4.40GHz!
- Protected by our superb 3 year support package! - As enthusiasts, Overclockers UK know just how disappointing it is when something happens to your rig, especially if you are in the middle of a game. Luckily we provide a 3 year warranty (24 months collect and return + 12 months labour) and support via phone, webnote or forum to ensure we get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
|Processor||Intel Core i7 6950X 10 Core Broadwell-E Processor Overclocked to 4.40GHz to give you a huge performance boost.|
|Motherboard||A choice between the Asus Rampage V Edition 10 and Strix X99 motherboards.|
|Memory||Up to 64GB of Corsair memory DDR4 Memory|
|CPU Cooler||Choose from a selection of watercooling kits available from XSPC and OcUK Tech Labs, these include all you need to get your system up and running.|
- 3 Year warranty (24 months collect and return - 12 months labour)
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Notes to customer
Please allow 7 working days for your bundle to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
Overclockers UK recommend using a high quality power supply, such as the Superflower HX and Leadex range. Some of the CPU coolers and watercooling kits require a large amount of space and/or specific mounts on the case. Please ensure that your chassis is compatible before you purchase.
If you would like to make any changes to your bundle, please give our sales team a call on 01782 444455 and they can talk you through any changes.