+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**A Grade** GA-P55M-UD2 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 microATX MotherboardThe Intel brand new computing architecture based on the innovation of micro-architecture transforms 3-chip solutions to a 2-chip platform. The next generation Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors with LGA1156 package integrate graphics and memory controller to support dual channel DDR3 memory. Supporting Intel Turbo Boost technology and Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel® Core i7/ Core i5 processors provide the overwhelming performance with optimized power efficiency. P55M-UD2 support Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors delivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 2200+MHz by the enhanced design of GIGABYTE, Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors feature the memory controller integrated directly into the processor die, rather than as part of the Northbridge as in previous generations, allowing for faster memory performance.
- CPU: Intel Core i7/Core i5 Processors (Socket LGA1156)
- Chipset: Intel P55 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM 2200 / 1333 / 1066 / 800 MHz (Max. 16GB) / Dual Channel / Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Expasion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, & 2x PCI Slots (Supports ATI CrossFireX Technology)
- Storage: 1x Floppy, 1x Ultra DMA 133/100/66, 7x SATA 3Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10) & 1x eSATA 3Gb/s
- LAN: RTL8111D Gigabit LAN
- Audio: ALC888B 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- 2x IEEE 1394a
- 14x USB 2.0
- 1x PS/2 COMBO (Keyboard & Mouse)
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Coaxial)
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Smart6 (QuickBoot, QuickBoost, Recovery, DualBIOS, Recorder & TimeLock)
- Dynamic Energy Saver 2
- XHD (eXtreme HardDrive)
- Precision OV
A-Grade items are manufacturer returns and replacement that come with the full complement of accessories.
Warranty: 6 Month (OcUK) & Any additional balance of warranty remaining with the vendor of this product.