+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
AA8 3RD Eye (LGA775) PCI-Express MotherboardThe AA8-3rd Eye is ABIT's version of the Intel 925X world's fast chipset platform. With SATA RAID, Dual DDR2 533/400, PCI-Express X16, IEEE1394, Gigabit LAN, ABIT Engineered µGuru and Guru Clock, this board is the performer of the year. Using the groundbreaking Hyper-Threading Technology and gushing with extra capacity and peripherals support as well as first class onboard sound, this board can easily be your foundation for a superb system. Part of the uGuru family, ABIT's Guru Clock allows you to access and overclock your system while playing games, utilities or office applications in full screen without need to stop or close the applications you are running. In addition, Guru Clock displays hardware monitoring status and room temperature, allows you to power on your PC, and even notifies you of new MSN/E-mail messages - all from its convenient LCD display.
- Supports Intel Prescott LGA775 processors with 800 MHz FSB
- Intel 925X and ICH6R Express Chipsets
- 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets supporting Dual Channel DDR2 (Not Compatible with DDR Memory)
- 1 x PCI-Express X16 / 3 x PCI-Express X1 / 2 x PCI Slots (Not Compatible with AGP Cards)
- 1 x Floppy Port supports up to 2.88MB
- 1 x Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 Connectors
- 4 x SATA 150 Connectors (RAID 0, 1 Supported)
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers, 2 x IEEE1394 (Firewire) headers
- Onboard Gigabit LAN.
- Onboard 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
- ATX v2.0 compliant PSU Required for PCI-E Graphics/Motherboard