Product information: AA8 DURAMAX Intel 925X (LGA775) PCI-Express MotherboardThe AA8-DuraMAX is ABIT's version of the Intel 925X world's fast chipset platform. With SATA RAID, Dual DDR2 533/400, PCI-Express X16, IEEE1394, Gigabit LAN, ABIT Engineered uGuru, this board is the performer of the year. Using the groundbreaking Hyper-Threading Technology and gushing with extra capacity and peripherals support as well as first class onboard sound, this board can easily be your foundation for a superb system.
- Supports Intel Prescott LGA775 processors with 800 MHz FSB
- Intel 925X and ICH6R Express Chipsets
- 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets supporting Dual Channel DDR2 (Not Compatible with DDR Memory)
- 1 x PCI-Express X16 / 3 x PCI-Express X1 / 2 x PCI Slots (Not Compatible with AGP Cards)
- 1 x Floppy Port supports up to 2.88MB
- 1 x Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 Connectors
- 4 x SATA 150 Connectors (RAID 0, 1 Supported)
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers, 2 x IEEE1394 (Firewire) headers
- Onboard Gigabit LAN.
- Onboard 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
- ATX v2.0 compliant PSU Required for PCI-E Graphics/Motherboard