Product information: Fatal1ty AA8XE Intel 925XE (LGA775) PCI-Express MotherboardThe Fatal1ty AA8XE is built for speed. Intel’s latest 925XE chipset provides the backbone, featuring a 1066MHz front side bus, and DDR2 memory support. Dual Intel LAN ensures the lowest latencies at home and at LAN events. Dual OTES™ keeps the system cool in the heat of battle. ABIT’s µGuru™ technology allows you to easily tune your system for optimum performance and frame rates. Developed with Fatal1ty, the Fatal1ty AA8XE delivers the speed to obliterate the competition. Reviews are claiming this board not only to be the fastest and most overclockable Intel LGA775 board available but also the coolest and most stylish on the market.
- Supports Intel Prescott LGA775 processors with 800 MHz FSB
- Intel® 925XE/Intel® ICH6R Express Chipset
- Supports 1066/800MHz FSB
- 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets supporting Dual Channel DDR2 (Not Compatible with DDR Memory)
- 1 x PCI-Express X16 / 3 x PCI-Express X1 / 2 x PCI Slots (Not Compatible with AGP Cards)
- 1 x Floppy Port supports up to 2.88MB
- 1 x Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 Connectors
- 4 x SATA 150 Connectors (RAID 0, 1 Supported)
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers, 2 x IEEE1394 (Firewire) headers
- Onboard Gigabit LAN.
- Onboard 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
- ATX v2.0 compliant PSU Required for PCI-E Graphics/Motherboard
- Extreme Cooling solution, built in RAM Cooling, Northbridge Cooling and heat exhaust system lowering system temps, improving stability and maximising overclock potential.
- Built in RED L.E.D.'s for the ultimate effect for case modders.