Product information: IT7-MAX2 (Socket 478) Motherboard v.2.0The Abit IT7-MAX2 offers users a robust, high performance and next generation Pentium 4 platform with Intel 845PE chipset, 533MHz FSB, DDR266 and ABIT SoftMenu™ Technology. Overall system operation is enhanced with a peak 2.7 GB/s bandwidth. Moreover, highly integrated with the latest technologies, Serial ATA 150 and ATA 133 IDE RAID technology give you higher performance and efficiency data transfer rate.
- 4 x PCI slots
- 1 x AGP (4x) slot
- 3 x 184pin DDR-SDRAM slots
- 2 x USB 2.0 devices on backplate (supplied)
- 6 x USB 2.0 devices onboard
- 2 x Firewire ports
- 6 channel AC3 / Dolby Digital sound onboard
- Optical SPDIF out (for digital Audio)
- 2 channel UDMA133 RAID (supporting upto 4 devices)
- 2 channel Serial ATA RAID (supporting upto 4 devices)
- 2 channel UDMA100 (supporting upto 4 devices)
- Serial ATA to IDE adapter (allows use of older drives on Serial ATA ports)
!!<>!!Note :!!<>!! Due the lack of Serial ports on this board you MUST use an operating system supporting USB - Windows Me, 2000 and XP only. This board does now however feature PS/2 ports for keyboard and mice.