"XPG SX910 256GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive (ASX910S3-256GM-C)"XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) series SX910 SSD is a SATA 6Gb/s compatible drive with a five-year warranty, that satisfies the varying needs of a wide range of user types. It is equipped with an LSI SandForce 2281 controller and the latest optimized firmware, along with strictly screened flash memory chips. This combination yields a major increase in SSD storage capacity and accelerated performance with an outstanding service life.
Targeted at the ultimate efficiency and design requirements of gamers, transfer speeds reach as high as 550 and 530MB/sec (read/write) With 4K, random write speeds up to 85,000 IOPS. The SX910 comes in capacities of 128, 256 and 512 gigabytes.
The SX910 SSD comes with a 3.5-inch conversion bracket for use with desktop enclosure slots. Replacing the primary hard disk with an SSD will immediately upgrade your operating system efficiency and transmission speed.
Through full screening of the NAND Flash, the SX910 offers blazing fast totally reliable operation, and is fully backed by a comprehensive five-year warranty.
- Capacity: Available in 128GB, 256GB & 512GB
- Form Factor: SATA III 6Gb/sec
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory
- Controller: LSI SandForce SF-2281
- Dimensions: 100 x 69.85 x 9.5mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 76g
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/sec (Backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/sec)
- Performance(Max): Sequential Read: 550 MB/sec & Sequential Write: 530 MB/sec
- PCMark Vantage: 62K HDD Test Score
- IOPS: 40,000 (Maximum 4K Random Read)
- IOPS: 90,000 (Maximum 4K Random Write)
- IOPS Test Utility: IOmeter 2010 (Queue depth of 32; Measurements are performed on 10% capacity of LBA range. Write cache enable)
- Power consimption: 0.5W Idle/1.2W Active
- Operating temperature: 0 °C - 70 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C - 85 °C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,200,000 Hours
- ECC Recovery: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH) *varies depending on exact configuration
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH(0° to 40°C)
- Storing Humidity: 5% to 90% RH(-10° to 40°C)
- Max Operating Altitude: 12000m
- Certification: CE/FCC/VCCI/BSMI
- Warranty: 5 Years
More links for "XPG SX910 256GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive (ASX910S3-256GM-C)"
aData offers a multitude of storage solutions and also system memory. Known primarily for their hard drives and solid state drives, aData provides many options for portable storage too, from the SD cards that store your photographs on your camera, to USB pen drives which carry those important work project files. Whatever your storage requirement, aData has a solid solution for you.