+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Aero-300 Midi-Tower - BlackThe Aerocool Aero-300 is a mid-tower chassis which has a dual chamber design that gives you the space to install up to five fans assisting with great air flow so you won't need to sweat about overheating your internal components. It has a unique interior design where you can install a fan to cool the hard drive bay, if you so needed. For liquid cooling enthusiasts, there’s space for a 120mm or 240mm liquid cooler and still enough space to add a graphics card (up to 372mm in length).
The front panel has an ODD option and on the top cover, the I/O panel has one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, and HD Audio plugs. Additionally, for cable management there’s ample space behind the motherboard tray. The Aero 300 is an affordable solution for individuals seeking a narrow mid-tower chassis design that still provides plenty of space internally.
Features- Modern chassis design and spacious interior supporting high end components and future expansion.
- Dual Chamber chassis design for better heat/thermal management.
- Great air flow supporting up to 7 fans.
- Great water-cooling support - 120mm or 240mm radiators.
- Supports high end graphic cards up to 372mm in length.
- Ample space behind the MB tray for cable management - 20mm to 26mm.
- Includes 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0 and HD Audio.
Specification:- Case Form Factor: Mid Tower
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX / MicroATX
- Material: SECC / Plastic
- Front/ Side/ Top Panel: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
- Drive Bays: 3 x 2.5" Internal, 2 x 3.5", 1 x 5.25" External
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Fan Bays: 1x 120 mm (left side panel), 1x 120mm (on the power supply unit cover), 1x 120mm (lid) 3x 120 mm (front), 1x 120mm (rear)
- Fans Included: 1 x 120mm
- Power Supply Form Factor: ATX
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
- Max VGA Card Length: 346
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 190 x 450 x 410 (WxHxD mm)
- Weight: 3.6 kg (Approx)