Product information: Cruisestar Advance Midi Tower Gaming Case - BlackThe Aerocool Cruise Star Advance Midi tower has a futuristic design, and is vaguely reminiscent of a stealth bomber. Aerodynamic surfaces in black and black mesh give the midi tower an aggressive appearance. This effect is enhanced by red LED fans in the front and the top.
The Cruise Star Advance accommodate 35 cm long graphics cards in order to provide great compatibilit, the Cruise Star can accommodate 153mm high CPU cooler. In addition to the 120-mm LED front fan, a 80-mm fan in the rear is mounted below the power supply. In the top cover there is another 120-mm LED fan, which can be supplemented by an additional 120 mm fan if you wish. This creates a good airflow in the Midi-Tower to cool gaming hardware effectively.
A 2.5-inch SSD can be bolted to the floor and for 3.5-inch HDDs there are two slots in the front. Another data storage can be laterally installed on mounting for the drive bays. For optical drives is an external 5.25-inch drive bay available. The external drive bay, and a card reader for popular memory cards is located behind a front cover, while the I / O panel with two USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports is positioned on the lid. A Window in the left part rewards the careful installation of the hardware.
Specifications- Dimensions: 200 x 483 x 441 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Material: steel, plastic
- Colour: Black
- Formfactor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan total possible: 2x 120 mm (front), 2x 120 mm (cover), 1x 80 mm (rear)
- Of which preinstalled: 1x 120mm (front, red LED), 1x 120mm (top, red LED), 1x 80 mm (rear)
- Filter: Front
- Drive Bays: 1x 5.25 inch (external), 1x 2.5 / 3.5 inch (internal, laterally), 1x 2.5 inch (internal), 2x 3.5 inch (internal)
- PSU: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O-Panel: 1x Card-Reader (SD, microSD(T-Flash), SDHC, microSDHC, SDXC, microSDXC), 1x USB 3.0 1x USB 2.0, 2x Audio
- Maximum video card length: 350 mm (375 mm without front fan)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 153 mm