+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Cylon RGB Midi Tower Case - BlackAerocool has thought of two main features of its Midi-Tower Cylon: the look and the weight. The result is a particularly lightweight housing, which also looks super chic thanks to its RGB lighting. The Cylon also outperforms its competitors with the I / O panel - with slots for SD and micro SD cards.
The features of the Aerocool Cylon at a glance
- Midi-Tower for ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ATX
- Robust black steel housing with front RGB backslash
- Low weight of 3.8 kg due to acrylic glass side panel
- Space for two 2.5 / 3.5-inch and two 2.5-inch drives
- Up to seven fans
- Graphics cards up to 371 millimeters
- CPU cooler up to 155 millimeters
- I / O panel with slots for SD and micro SD cards
Aerocools Midi-Tower Cylon in detail
The exterior of the Midi-Tower Cylon by Aerocool impresses with its simplicity, but it does not lack elegance. Even the side cover made of acrylic glass gives the midi case a classy appearance and provides a view of the hardware built into it and about RGB fans, of which up to 7 can be installed, 3 of which are included at the front. The black front panel is interrupted by a stylish plastic strip in the form of a backslash illuminated with RGB LEDS.
The upper cover shows the I / O panel with an on / off switch and reset button, a USB 3.0 Type A plug, two USB 2.0 sockets and one 3.5-pin mm jack for audio and microphone are installed. The special feature is the two card readers for SD and MicroSD media, which are also on the I / O panel. On the slanted side to the front there is a switch for the RGB control, which causes an effect and color change.
Three 120mm LED fans are already placed behind the front panel, but can be replaced with two 140mm fans. Alternatively, there is space for a 240 mm radiator. A 120 mm fan can be installed on the top, and Aerocool has already installed another 120 mm fan on the back. The lower cover, which accommodates the up to 180-mm ATX power supply, accommodates two additional 120-mm fans that provide additional cooling for graphics cards. The VGA cards may be up to 346 mm long, 371 mm are when one of the fans in the front side is removed.
The two 3.5-inch drive bays behind the ATX power adapter also fit 2.5-inch disks. For two more 2.5-inch SSDs or hard drives, there is also space on the front and back of the motherboard tray fits the sizes ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX. For the protection of the hardware there are dust filters up and down.
- Dimensions: 198 x 459 x 413 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, acrylic glass
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Micro-ITX
- Total possible fan: Front: 2x 140 mm or 3x 120 mm, Back: 1x 120 mm, Top: 1x 120 mm
- Power supply cover : 2x 120 mm
- Pre-installed: 1x 120mm fan (rear)
- Drive bays: 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal), 2x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX up to 180 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I / O Panel: 1x USB 3.0 Type A, 2x USB 2.0, 1x each Audio In / Out, 2x Card Reader (SD, MicroSD)
- Maximum graphics card length: 346 mm / 360 mm (without front fan)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 155 mm