+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Klaw Midi-Tower ARGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered GlassWith the Klaw, the Taiwanese manufacturer Aerocool offers a versatile midi tower with an aggressive, dynamic design and RGB LED lighting. Its striking front decorated with three vertical, tapered RGB LED strips that look like claw marks and give the case its name.
Design and functionality merge together in the Aerocool Klaw: The elaborately designed front of the black midi tower is made of smooth ABS and offers a striking design to the chassis, which boasts generous air intakes on the side of the front cover. This allows the fans installed there to perform to their full performance.
For those who prefer air cooling, the Aerocool Klaw can accommodate a processor cooler up to 164 millimeters high . Thanks to a large recess in the mainboard tray. In the housing front it is possible to mount three 120mm or two 140mm fans. There are two 120mm or 140mm fan mounts in the top, and a 120mm fan can be installed in the back. Three 120 mm fans with digitally addressable RGB LED lighting in the form of two ring-shaped light loops are already pre-installed at the factory - two in the top and one in the back of the Klaw.
Water Cooling is also possible, two radiators can be accommodated in the Klaw. In the front, a large 280mm or 240mm radiator can be installed instead of the pre-installed fan. A 120mm Radiator can also be mounted in the rear of the case.
The completely black interior of the Klaw can be admired, along with the installed hardware, through the Tempered Glass side panel and is divided into two sections: Under the power supply cover there is enough space for an (optionally available) power supply and numerous cables, also a drive cage for two 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch disks. On the front of the motherboard tray, between motherboard and front fans, two more 2.5-inch drives can be installed, as well as on the back of the motherboard tray. If you do not need a radiator on the front, you can install Graphics cards with a maximum length of 370mm. Multiple openings between the two chambers facilitate tidy cable management inside the housing. Behind the mainboard tray is a 23mm cable routing channel.
A special feature of the Aerocool Klawis the integrated RGB control hub with connections for up to ten digitally addressable RGB LED fans. This can be connected to a digital RGB header (5VDG) on a motherboard with ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte RGB Fusion or ASRock Polychrome and controlled by the appropriate software. Alternatively, in addition to two USB 2.0 ports and a USB 3.0 port, the I / O panel also has a dedicated button for changing the lighting modes.
- Model Name: Klaw
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Colour: Black
- Body Material: SPCC
- Front Panel Material: ABS
- Steel Thickness: 0.6mm
- Motherboards: ATX/micro-ATX/mini-ITX
- Case Dimensions (W x H x D): 228 x 445.5 x 461mm
- 3.5” Drive Bay: 2 (Compatible with 2.5" HDD/SSD)
- 2.5” Drive Bay: 6 Max. (4 x 2.5” and 2 x 2.5”/3.5”)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- GPU Clearance: Supports GPU up to 370mm
- CPU Cooler Clearance: Supports CPU coolers up to 164mm
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 1 | USB2.0 x 2 | HD Audio & Mic. | LED Control Button | Power Button
- Front Air Cooling: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (Optional)
- Top Air Cooling: 120mm x 2 or 140mm x 2 (Includes 120mm RGB Fan x 2)
- Rear Air Cooling: 120mm x 1 (Includes 120mm RGB Fan x 1)
- Front Liquid Cooling: Front: 240/280mm Radiator (Optional)
- Rear Liquid Cooling: 120mm Radiator (Optional)
- Net Weight/Gross Weight: 7.52kg/8.74kg
- Internal Cable Management Depth: 23mm
- Power Supply: ATX PSU