"Aerocool Mechatron Gaming Tower Case - Black"The Mecahtron; it sounds like a Transformer of some type. Well the name lends itself to the image too; it looks like a transformer. With killer looks and an industrial feel this chassis is just the part for housing a high end gaming rig aimed at decimating the opposition.
- Ideal "mid tower" case for gamers and PC enthusiasts.
- All black chassis interior.
- Solidly constructed chassis with 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel.
- Support CPU cooler max. height up to 175mm.
- Supports longer high-end cards up to 330mm.
- Supports 3 x 5.25" (External) + 3 x 2.5" HDD (Internal) and 4 x 3.5" HDD (Internal).
- Supports 2 x USB 3.0 or 2 x USB 2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management with high-end rubber protection.
- Pre-drilled CPU on MB plate for ease of CPU assembly.
- Includes washable and easily removable (with magnet) PSU filter.
- Includes water-cooling holes to support water-cooling system.
- Includes anti-vibration pads to absorb shock and vibration from PSU and HDDs.
- Supports up to 8 fans.
- Front - 2 x 12 or 2 x 14 or 1 x 20cm fans(1 x 20cm Red LED fan included - Black Edition)
- Top - 2 x 12 or 2 x 14 or 1 x 18 or 1 x 20cm fans (Optional)
- Bottom - 1 x 12 or 1 x 14 cm (Optional)
- Left- 2 x 12 or 2 x 14 or 1 x 20cm fans (Optional)
- Rear- 1 x 12 cm fan (1 x 12cm Black fan included)
More links for "Aerocool Mechatron Gaming Tower Case - Black"
Today, AeroCool is one of the leaders in the gaming market. Their strong brand is well received by gamers and enthusiasts world-wide. Starting out with thermal products, AeroCool quickly made a name for themselves as innovators in cooling design and have only expanded on that reputation since. AeroCool have grown in to the case, PSU and peripheral market with solid choices for gaming builds because of their sharp and edgy looks combined with high build quality. Be cool! Be AeroCool!