+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Quartz RGB Midi Tower Case - BlackCalling the chic Midi-Tower Quartz RGB "cool" is almost an understatement. The eye-catcher shows what is in it, because the entire left side is made of tempered glass and behind the front of high-quality acrylic are RGB fans with colours and effects of your choice.
The features of the Aerocool Quartz RGB at a glance
= Midi-Tower for ATX, Mini-ATX, Micro-ITX
- Side panel made of tempered glass
- Front of high quality acrylic
- HDD cage for two 3.5-inch drives
- Space for four 2.5-inch drives
- Seven expansion slots
- Includes three 120mm RGB LED fans with Project7 Hub1
The Aerocool Quartz RGB in detail
The new case from Aerocool convinces with its simple, uncluttered look, which offers the view of the system interior: - the hardware and the stylish RGB LED fans. The three fans installed in the front glow in various colours in this version, as the name of the case might suggest. They shine through acrylic glass that extends across the entire front. The left side cover is also made entirely of tempered glass, revealing every detail of the interior.
Speaking of "cool": There is also space for any kind of cooling, and enough to bring even the hottest CPU or graphics cards to tolerable temperatures. In addition to the three 120 mm RGB LED fans on the front, Aerocool also supplies another 120 mm fan on the back. Aerocool has added a RGB Hub Project7-Hub1 to the Quartz RGB, which can handle the lighting of a total of five RGB fans. There is still room for two more 120 mm fans on the top. There is up to 152 millimeters of space for CPU coolers.
If you prefer water cooling, you can install a 240 mm or 360 mm radiator on the front. Without HDD cage it can be up to 60 millimeters deep. There is room for a 240mm radiator at the top, such as AiO water cooling. There is also enough space inside for a nice overflow tank.
Behind the cover of the PSU chamber, an ATX power supply with a length of up to 180 millimeters can be installed. A graphics card may be up to 341 millimeters long, even 360 millimeters, if one of the front fans are omitted. I / O ports are also plenty there: In addition to a USB 3.0 Type-A, there are two USB 2.0 slots and one headphone and microphone port each.
- Dimensions: 206.1 x 455 x 408 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, tempered glass, acrylic glass
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Mini-ATX, Micro-ITX
- Total possible fan: Front: 3x 120 mm, Back: 1x 120 mm, Top: 2x 120 mm
- Pre-installed: 3x 120mm RGB LED fan (front), 1x 120mm fan (rear)
- Drive bays: 2x 3.5 inches (internal) , 4x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX up to 180 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I / O Panel: 1x USB 3.0 Type A , 2x USB 2.0 , 1x per Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 360 mm (without HDD cage)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 152 mm
- including Project7-Hub1 for RGB control