Product information: Sixth Element Full Tower Case - Black/BlueThe Sixth Element is solidly constructed from 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel and beautifully finished in an elegant black and blue colour.
The 6th element is extremely user-friendly and it gives the user great expandability and versatility. The screw-less feature and pre-cut holes on the motherboard plate (for tidy cable routing) make this chassis easy to work with. The pre-cut cable routing holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent cable damage from sharp edges. Finally a CPU hole has also pre-cut on the motherboard plate for ease or cooler assembly and removable.
This chassis offers great expansion capabilities. It can support four 5.25" devices, one 3.5" device (external) with included converter bracket. Internally the case can accommodate six 3.5" HDDs. Due to the depth of the case it is deep enough to support long high end graphics cards up to 400mm in length (when the middle HDD cage is removed). With the middle HDD cage installed, the chassis can support graphics cards up to 280mm in length.
The Sixth Element features many key locations for airflow. At the front and roof of the case, two 140mm LED fans are used (both supplied). There are also locations for one 120mm fan at the rear of the case and two 120mm fans on the side panel (not supplied). Finally the PSU cut-out features a filter to help prevent dust entering the system.
- Case Type: Full Tower
- Material: SECC 0.6mm
- Compatible Motherboards: ATX and Micro ATX
- Chassis Dimensions: 510(H) x 197(W) x 530(D)
- Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25" (External) with one 3.5" converter / 6 x 3.5" HDDs (internal)
- Expansion Slots: 7 Slots
- Max length space available for PCI cards: 280 or 400mm with middle HDD cage removed
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 / e-SATA / Mic & headphone (AC97 & HD audio)
- Cooling options: Front - 1 x 140mm LED fan (included), Roof - 1 x 140mm LED fan (included), Back - 1 x 120mm fan (optional), Side panel - 2 x 120mm fan (optional)