Product information: X-Predator 750W 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power SupplyThe Aerocool X-Predator Bronze Modular series offers a wealth of attractive features such as the fact they are much more efficient than standard 80Plus Bronze - 87%+ at 115V and 90%+ at 230V under typical load. They offer a ”Xpredator” themed designed with powerful 12V combined output and ultra quiet fan with optimized fan curve, controlling fan speed to provide low RPM when not under load. The black flat modular cables reduce the cable mess inside chassis and optimize airflow of your system. The DC-to-DC circuit design offers benefits such as greater compatibility, more stable voltage regulation, and more 12V total output. Available in a range of wattages, the X-Predator Modular Bronze series are a great choice for a gaming system.
Features- Uncompromised real 750W continuous DC output.
- All direct mesh-sleeved cables and flat modular cables optimize airflow and management.
- Greater DC to DC VRM (Voltage Regulation Management) design outputs more stably and efficiently.
- Compliant with latest INTELR ATX12V Ver.2.4 design guide.
- Support latest INTEL 4th generation “HASWELL” CPU with C6/C7 power saving mode.
- Up to 85%+ efficiency with official 80Plus Bronze certificate.
- Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
- Good DC output quality with low ripple noise to reduce interference of system components.
- 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 550mm - easy reach to all components.
- 4 PCIe 6+2pin connectors for mid-ranged graphic card.
- Up to 7 SATA connectors supports multiple of hard drives.
- 12cm silent grey fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
- Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
- Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
- ECO friendly with Active PFC, RoHS and ErP Lot 6 2013 ( <0.5w at standby mode)
Connectors- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 4x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 7x SATA
- 4x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1x Floppy
- Warranty: 2yr