+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
X-Predator Ultimate Gaming Case - BlackThis case is solidly constructed from 0.8mm and 1.0mm Japanese Steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. The X-Predator's are finished in several different colours, covering all tastes. The PCI covers, motherboard plate and screw-less kits are colour coordinated which makes the cases stand out from the crowd as well as making it look unique!
The X-Predator cases are designed with "User-Friendly" concept in mind and give the user great expandability and versatility. Its innovative screw-less features and 90° rotated HDD cage make these chassis' easy to work with. Cable routing holes are pre-cut on the motherboard plate so users can eliminate the cable mess inside the chassis by hiding them behind the motherboard plate. These pre-cut holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damage to the cables. A CPU holes is also pre-cut on the motherboard plate for ease of cooler assembly or removal.
The chassis' offer great expansion capabilities. they support six 5.25" and one 3.5" external devices and six 3.5" hard drives, which also support 2.5" SSDs. The chassis' are also deep and large enough to accommodate high end graphics cards up to 330mm in length. They also support XL-ATX motherboard, such as Gigabyte's X58-UD9 and MSI's Big Bang Marshal. The X-Predator range features 10 PCI slots making it possible for the case to house a Quad graphics card solution. AeroCool also made the cases wide enough to support high end CPU coolers up to 190mm tall.
To maximise air flow there are eight positions for fans, one front LED 230mm fan (supplied), one rear 120/140mm fan (not supplied), one roof black 230mm fan (supplied), one bottom 120/140mm fan (not supplied) and four 120/140mm (or one 180/200mm) fan which can be attached to the side panel (not supplied). Also, the case features two sets of fan controllers to help control the installed fans.
Other advanced features include pre-installed rubber grommets for all HDDs along with a PSU gasket to help reduce vibration during system operation. Quad water-cooling holes are also pre-drilled to support high end water cooling systems. And last but not least the case also has one USB3 port, as well as three USB2 ports, E-SATA and audio ports at the top of the case for convenience.
- High Performance "Super Tower" for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Solidly constructed chassis - 0.8/1.0mm SECC steel
- Unique and attractive internal colour combination
- High-end graphic card support (up to 330mm)
- High expandability and supports E-ATX and the latest XL-ATX
- Smart cable routing and management
- Rubber grommets for HDDs, case feet and PSU
- Built in 2-channel fan controller
- Easy access top I/O ports with USB3.0 support
- Material: SECC 0.8/1.0mm
- Compatible Motherboards: Flex ATX / ATX / Micro ATX / E-ATX / XL-ATX
- Chassis Dimensions: 600(H) x 234(W) x 555(D)
- Drive Bays: 6 x 5.25" (External) / 6 x HDDs (internal) / 1 x 3.5" (External)
- Expansion Slots: 10 Slots
- Max length space available for PCI cards: 330mm
- I/O Ports: 1 x USB 3.0 / 3 x USB 2.0 / e-SATA / Mic & headphone (AC97 & HD audio)
- Fan controller: Controls 6 fans simultaneously with max combined wattage of 20W
- Cooling options: Front - 1 x 23cm fan LED (included), Back - 1 x 12/14cm fan (optional), 4 x 12/14cm fans or / 1 x 18/20cm fan (optional), Top - 1 x 23cm fan (included), Bottom - 1 x 12/14cm fan (optional)