Product information: Xpredator X1 Midi Tower Case - BlackFor those who have dreamed of owning an XPredator case but never end up getting one due to its sheer chassis size, now here is the good news: Aerocool has introduced the new XPredator X1.
The XPredator X1 is a standard midi case that comes in four colors which are Black Edition, Evil Black Edition, Devil Red Edition and White Edition. While the chassis is generally smaller and thinner than the X3 and the original XPredators, it is surprisingly capable of supporting long high-end graphic cards up to 400mm. It also has a fan controller knob on the top panel that can support up to 25W.
- Solidly constructed chassis interior (0.5mm SPCC).
- Supports CPU cooler max. height up to 158mm.
- Supports Long VGA Cards up to 400mm.
- Includes 1 x 12cm Orange fan at rear and 1 x 12cm Orange LED fan in front.
- Top panel flaps can be opened or closed to control air flow more efficiently.
- Dust filter for PSU.
- Includes a fan controller knob controls fan/s up to 25W.
- 6 x 5 1/4” < 3 1/2” convertor brackets (Multi-Purpose Adaptors to install fans, HDDs and floppy/card rader) – can be used as fan adaptor, can install 3.5” HDDs and 2.5” HDDs and can be used to install floppy or card reader.
- Cable Routing Management (pre-drilled holes on the MB plate).
- Pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removable of CPU cooler.
- 2 x USB3.0 or 2 x USB2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
More links for "Xpredator X1 Midi Tower Case - Black"
|Form Factor||ATX, Micro-ATX|
|Width||100 - 200 mm|
|Height||400 - 500 mm|
|Depth||400 - 500 mm|
|Weight||4 - 6 kg, 6 - 8 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||6x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||6x|
|External 5.25" bays||3x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||2x 120mm|
|Fan colour||Orange, Black|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Dual (240mm)|