Product information: Xpredator X3 Gaming Tower Case - Black/OrangeAlthough it is smaller in size compared to the original XPredator, this chassis is still wide enough to accommodate a 20cm LED fan at the front panel. On the top panel, just like its predecessor, two fan controller knobs each can support up to 25W, far more advanced than the original one of only 10W per channel. Inside the chassis, you can mount up to 8 HDDs and there are 8 expansion slots plus a 310mm depth for high-end graphic cards installation. Both X1 and X3 are designed to look "within the family" - the scale-like ventilation on the top panel can be opened and closed for better air flow regulation - its distinct feature that can be seen in all XPredators.
- Solidly constructed chassis interior (0.7mm SPCC).
- Supports CPU cooler max. height up to 186mm(without fans on side panel).
- Supports Long VGA Cards up to 310mm.
- Includes 1 x 14cm Black fan at rear and 1 x 20cm LED fan in front.
- Top panel flaps can be opened or closed to control air flow more efficiently. Dust filter for PSU .
- Includes 1 x external 2.5" HDD docking on top panel for easy access.
- Includes two fan controller knobs each controls fan/s up to 25W.
- Install up to 9 fans!
- Includes antivibration pads for HDDs and PSU.
- Cable Routing Management holes with high-end rubber grommets to protect your cables.
- 2 x USB3.0 or 2 x USB2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
- Pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removable of CPU cooler.
- Support water cooling.
- 2 x USB3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
- USB3.0 >USB2.0 adaptor included.
More links for "Xpredator X3 Gaming Tower Case - Black/Orange"
|Form Factor||ATX, Micro-ATX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||500 - 600 mm|
|Depth||500 - 600 mm|
|Weight||6 - 8 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||8x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||8x|
|External 3.5" bays||1x|
|External 5.25" bays||3x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||1x 140mm, 1x 200mm|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Dual (240mm)|