+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
AK-966 Blue Aurora CPU Cooler (Intel LGA 775)Akasa Blue Aurora cooler brings together style, ultra quiet computing and hi-performance cooling. The Blue-LED 12cm fan provides massive airflow while Intel approved power management (PWM) ensure the noise levels are always on minimum. Our bright blue-LED will bring light and add colour to your system interior. The technology underlying the Blue Aurora’s exceptional performance is the U-shape heatpipe system. Four extra long U heatpipes ensure rapid and even heat transfer from the copper base to the aluminium fins. 35 fine fins measuring 65x120mm provide a large dissipation area for the ultimate cooling performance. A special mounting bracket with backplate and screws ensures extra-safe cooler retention and perfectly even contact with CPU. The specific fan positioning enhances the VRM cooling (VRM - CPU Voltage Regulator Modules located on the motherboard). Hi-grade thermal compound is pre-applied. The Akasa Blue Aurora (AK-966BL) can be assembled horizontally or vertically (in desktop or tower chassis) as the heatpipes work independently of installation direction.
- Socket type Intel LGA 775
- Heatsink dimension 146.4 x 120 x 65mm
- Heatsink material Aluminium fins, copper heatpipes and base
- Cooler dimension 155 x 127 x 91.5mm
- Fan dimension 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan speed 500 - 1700 R.P.M.
- Fan connector 4-pin (PWM enabled)
- Fan airflow 16.87 - 57.33 CFM
- Fan air pressure 0.17 - 1.71 mm H20
- Fan life expectancy 45000/hrs
- Bearing type Sleeve Bearing
- Voltage rating 12V
- Noise level 12.67 - 27.18 dB(A)