Product information: AK-967 Nero Direct Contact Heatpipe CPU Cooler (AM2/AM2+/939/LGA775/LGA1366)Akasa NERO classic design combines peak performance and near silent operation. A multi-platform cooler designed for the entire range of Intel and AMD current processors. 3 x 8mm ultra high capacity U heatpipes are installed with direct CPU contact for rapid heat transfer. Direct contact eliminates a thermal resistance thereby increasing efficiency. 46 high grade aluminium profiled fins ensure optimum heat dissipation. A piano black 120mm PWM fan is mounted using anti-vibration siliconized rubber pins giving whisper quiet cooling. The product design has been refined to ensure ultra quiet and exceptional cooling for CPU’s up to 150W TDP (Thermal Design Power). Installation is easy using push-pins (Intel) or cam-lever (AMD) mounting mechanism. Akasa NERO can be assembled horizontally or vertically (in desktop or tower chassis) as the heatpipes work independently of installation direction.
- Socket type Intel LGA 775 / LGA 1366
- AMD 939 / 940 / AM2 / AM2+
- Heatsink dimension 146.4 x 120 x 65mm
Heatsink material High grade aluminium fins, copper heatpipes
- Cooler dimension 160.5 x 119.9 x 54mm
- Fan dimension 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan connector 4-pin (PWM control enabled)
- Fan speed 500 - 1500 R.P.M.
- Fan airflow 17.38 – 50.54 CFM
- Fan air pressure 0.152 - 1.32 mm H20
- Fan life expectancy 30000/hrs
- Bearing type Sleeve Bearing
- Voltage rating 12V
- Noise level 18.3 – 24.6 dB(A)
- Product code AK-967