Product information: AK-CC4008HP01 Venom Voodoo CPU CoolerVenom Voodoo, this cooler is definitely rock and roll. Venom Voodoo delivers ultra high performance enabling serious system overclocking. The 12cm killer Viper yellow fan uses S-Flow blades providing 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. PWM function ensures quiet operation during normal system use and performance cooling under load.
The Black cover and copper heatpipes combined with the Viper yellow elements creates a striking combination which adds pazazz to any system. Six high capacity heatpipes with direct CPU contact provide rapid heat transfer from CPU to high grade aluminium profiled fins. Anti-vibration rubber fan mounting pins provide easy installation and help to eliminate a lot of fan noise. Adjustable mountings ensure full compatibility with all current AMD and Intel CPU’s.
Dual 12cm viper fans giving extreme performance in a push-pull setup where the first fan “pushes” air through the heatsink’s cooling fins, at the same time the second one “pulls” air through from the other side. The combined airflow of two 12cm fans results in more efficient heat dissipation and consequently lower CPU temperatures.
- Dual 120mm PWM fans in killer viper yellow
- Six high capacity 6mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact
- Award winning S-FLOW fan blades provide 30% more airflow
- Rubber fan mounts for easy install and quiet performance
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 600 - 1200 RPM
- Max Airflow: 83.63 CFM
- Noise Level: 6.9 - 28.9dBA
- Cooler dimensions: 131 (W) x 129.5 (D) x 163.5 (H) mm