"AK-CC4009EP01 Venom Pico Compact CPU Cooler"Venom pico is a unique cooler combining high performance with great value and striking looks.
The highly effective 92mm fan in killer Viper yellow delivers vast amounts of airflow for top notch cooling. The PWM function ensures quiet operation during normal system use and performance cooling under load. Two copper heatpipes with direct CPU contact provide rapid heat transfer from CPU to high grade aluminium fins. Anti-vibration rubber fan mounting pins help to eliminate a lot of fan noise.
New design akasa (patented) Easy Select Clip with Intel reference push-pin retention is used for no-hassle mounting on Intel LGA775, LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms - no backplate is needed. AMD Sockets 939, AM2, AM2+ and AM3 are catered for with a cam-lever clip for safe and easy attachment. Performance thermal compound is supplied.
- Low noise 9.2cm PWM fan in killer Viper yellow
- Intel push pin for reliable and easy installation
- Two copper heatpipes with direct CPU contact
- Cooler dimensions: 138.5 (H) x 94 (W) x 76 (D) mm
- Heatsink material: High grade aluminium fins, copper heatpipes
- Weight: 364g
- Installation: Push-pins (Intel) or Screws (AMD)
- Fan dimension: 92 x 25mm
- Fan speed: 600 – 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Max airflow: 57.92 CFM
- Max air pressure: 5.62 mm H²O
- Noise level: 34.2 dB(A)
- Voltage rating: 12V DC
- Bearing type: EBR
- Fan life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Fan connector: 4pin PWM
More links for "AK-CC4009EP01 Venom Pico Compact CPU Cooler"
Akasa is a computer accessories manufacturer which spans across multiple categories, covering many requirements in both the OEM and retail sector. Akasa take everything that they produce seriously, making them known for their high quality, practical and to-the-point products, Cases, fans, fan controllers, CPU coolers, ever-important system data/power cables, card readers; these are all expertly covered by Akasa.