+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Newton S7D UCFF Case (Intel NUC), OEM - BlackCan this tiny computer really be a computer? That's probably the first question that arises in Intel's NUC motherboards . And the clear answer to that is yes, even with an already integrated, powerful CPU. After all, it's one thing to power your display with high-performance components. A totally different idea to do it all on a tiny miniature system.
Akasa's Newton S7D chassis is designed for seventh-generation NUC boards, aka Dawson Canyon, and can be used with either flat or direct to monitor VESA mounts. Specially tailored to the said NUC boards, it is very space-saving and designed to be as small as possible, but brings in addition to these purely practical aspects also a very minimalist look on the table or behind the monitor.
A brushed aluminum front makes the black Akasa Newton S7D a discreet, yet stylish contemporary, which also lends itself well as a HTPC dwelling in any hi-fi landscape. The front has four USB port openings, two LEDs and the on / off switch. On the back there is an opening for a WLAN antenna as well as a recess for a serial connection.
- Compact housing for selected NUC motherboards from Intel
- Brushed aluminum gives a noble look
- 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports on the front
- Versatile rear ports possible, including a serial port
- Fanless cooling thanks to optimized housing design
- Vesa-compatible mounts
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 176.5 x 53.6 x 200 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Form factor: UCFF (Intel NUC)
- Total fan possible: passive
- Drive bays: 1x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: external
- Front Connections: Power button, 2x status LED, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Rear Connections: 2x antenna, 2x USB, 2x HDMI, 1x LAN, 1x serial port, power supply, Kensington lock
MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBILITY: (Intel Next Unit of Computing) (Intel NUC)