Be it a case, cooler, fan or cable - Akasa has an extensive range of PC accessories and has been enriching the community with innovative and affordable products for many years. With the Vegas AR7 , the manufacturer presents a digitally addressable RGB LED fan in 120 mm format, which not only looks absolutely stylish with its integrated LEDs, but also offers good performance and quiet operation. In addition, it is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock RGB LED and can therefore be perfectly adapted to the rest of the system via the motherboard.
- Compact 120mm format
- 1,500 revolutions per minute
- 35.2 CFM
- 1.04 mm H2O static pressure
- Low volume of only 23.8 dB (A)
- Stylish digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
- ASRock RGB LED / ASUS Aura Sync / MSI Mystic Light Sync / Gigabyte RGB Fusion
- Integrated anti-vibration pads
Good performance & impressive look
The fans of Akasa are uniquely optical , not least because of the eye-catching blade design and the high-quality anti-vibration mountings , which are optimally placed on radiators or CPU coolers. Of course, nothing speaks against the use in the housing itself. This version of the Akasa Vegas AR7 is the 120 mm version with a black frame, black mountings and a transparent rotor with nine rotor blades. The right lighting is provided by digitally addressable RGB LEDs, which are integrated into the frame and let the entire fan shine impressively. Thanks to ASRock RGB LED, ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync and Gigabyte RGB Fusion, these LEDs can shine in 16.7 million different colors and are therefore perfectly matched to the system.
The performance of the Vegas AR7 LED fan is also not to be despised, because at 1,500 revolutions per minute , the fan produces a delivery volume of 35.2 CFM and a static pressure of 1.04 mm H2O . The noise level of 23.8 dB (A) is still in a pleasantly quiet area. Connected to the motherboard or a fan hub is the Vegas AR7It also has a 3-pin connector , which is complemented by an enclosed 4-pin adapter . A Molex connector for the alternative power supply to the 3-pin connector is also included.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black / Transparent
- Illumination: RGB (digitally addressable)
- Speed: 1,500 rpm
- Delivery volume: 35.2 CFM
- Static pressure: 1.04 mm H2O
- Volume: 23.8 dB (A)
- Voltage: 12V
- 3-pin (power with molex adapter)
- 3-pin (RGB LED connector with 4-pin adapter)