+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
K702 Reference Studio Headphones
PURE PERFECTION for precision listening, mixing and mastering
The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.
The K702's comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually tested and serial-numbered.
The imaging and accuracy of these headphones is what makes them a perfect partner for the serious gamer It's a no brainer these are godlike for competive gaming. The imaging makes people stick out like a cow in a field . It's almost heated, you are a godlike destroyer and will hear EVERYTHING.
Key Features- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impulse and treble response
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use
- High Performance, Single sided 99.99% Oxygen-free cable
- Padded Genuine Leather Headband
- Individually Tested and Numbered
|Headphone Type:||Open Back|
|Earpad:||Velour - Angled - Circumaural (Detachable)|
|Frequency Response:||10 Hz - 39.5kHz|
|Sensitivity:||105 dB SPL/V|
|Rated Impedance:||62 Ohms|
|Max Input Power||200 mW|
|Connectors:||Mini Xlr - 3.5mm Gold Plated Jack|
|Cable:||3 m Detachable Cable|
|Accessories:||Gold Plated 3.5 - 6.35mm adapter|
|Warranty:||2 years Return to Base|