Product information: Brocken ECO CPU Cooler - 120 mmWith the Brocken ECO we proudly present the compact version of our bestseller Brocken 2. The design of the heatsink matches with the layout of Brocken 2.
By reducing the overall dimensions to 126x88x150mm the latest member of the Brocken series is extremely compact.
The ideal performance of the Brocken 2 is ensured by using the new 140mm WingBoost 2 premium fans that come with the cooler. With the new aerodynamically revised s-shaped wing geometry and the new WingBoost´s we both could increase the airflow as well as improve the static pressure at lower noise.
The RockMount mounting system ensures a simple and secure installation of the cooler on the sockets 2011, 1366,115x, AM3(+), AM3, AM2(+)AM2 sowie FM1.
- Massive 160W TDP
- Asymmetrical dual radiator design
- 120mm Wing Boost2 PWM fan
- RockMount mounting system
HighEnd Heatpipes with gapless H.D.C-technology:
Thanks to the gapless H.D.C –technology the five high performance heatpipes have direct contact to the cpu.
Asymetrical heatsink for enhanced flexibility:
Due to the asmetrical heatsink all memory slots can be populated – even if high heatspreaders are used on the modules.
WingBoost 2 fan:
The first generation of WingBoost fans already proved it´s exellent performance in various reviews. With the new aerodynamically improved wing geometry we could not only increase the airflow but as well inprove the static pressure at lower noise.
- Dimensions (without fan): 126 x 150 x 65 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 126 x 150 x 88 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with fan): 600 g
- Material: Copper (base plate, heat pipes), aluminum (fins)
- Heatpipes: 4x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 1x 120mm (. 500-1500 rev / min, max 111,14 m³ / h)
- Connections: 4-pin PWM (with Y-switch)
- Intel socket 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
- AMD socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +