Product information: Olymp Twin Tower High Performance CPU Cooler - 140mmWith our latest creation "Olymp" we proudly present the response to the state-of-the-art elite of 140mm twin tower coolers.
Olymp is specifically designed to provide maximum compatibility with tall heat spreaders on performance memory modules. The shape of the Olymp has been carefully considered to allow great airflow to the CPU cooler but also to draw air around the high heat output sections of the mainboard and memory modules.
The new aerodynamically optimized fin geometry already introduced with our ATLAS cooler offers a perfect match with the 2 premium fans and ensures a best possible symbiosis of noise and performance.
A speed of 300rpm up to 1400rpm generates a balanced performance ratio to always offer enough resources for any situation in your system - It´s your choice from maximum overclocking to deep silence!
The included high performance TIM "Permafrost" completes this high-end package and ensures a maximum performance on sockets 2011, 2011-v3, 1366 115x (compatible to Skylake), 775, AM3(+), AM3, AM2(+), AM2 and FM1.
- Twin tower with 6*6mm heat pipes up to 340W TDP
- Aerodynamically optimized fin design for increased air flow
- Asymmetrical design of the heatsink for nearly 100% RAM compatibility
- Two 140mm premium PWM fans with enlarged speed range from 300 rpm up to 1400 rpm
- Ruggedized screw mounting for all current sockets from intel and AMD
- "Permafrost" high performance TIM
- Dimensions: 165 x 151 x 150 mm
- Weight: 1200 g
- Heatpipes: 6 x 6 mm Heatpipes
- Fins: Aluminium
- Baseplate: Copper
- Fan Dimensions: Ø 140 x 25 mm
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Airflow: 123,38 m³/h
- Noise: 8 - 26,8 dB(A)
- Speed: 300 - 1400 U/min
- Connector: PWM
- Input Power: 1,08 W
- Input Current: 0,09 A
- Voltage Range: 7 - 13,2 VDC
- MTTF: 280.000 h