"Peter - Radeon 79XX Edition High-End VGA Cooler"Alpenföhn Peter is the world´s first VGA cooler supporting the useage of two 140mm fans. The fan
mounting is done using the mounting bracket which is included to reach the best performance - noise ratio. Extreme performance quiet as a whisper. This has been the goal during the development of the Alpenföhn Peter. By using 12 heatpipes, 91 fins and best materials this goal could be reached.
- Outstanding performance due to 12 high end heatpipes.
- Maximized surface with 91 soldered aluminium fins.
- Exchangeable mountingclips for the installation on upcoming top-end VGA cards.
- Solid mounting bracket for mounting two 140mm fans / four 120mm fans.
- Perfect finish of all surfaces using S.S.N.P. (Shiny Silver Nickel Plating).
- Dimensions: 253.8x100x44mm
- Heatpipes: 6x12mm High End Heatpipes
- Material fins: Aluminum
- Material baseplate: Pure copper
- Material heatpipes: Pure copper
- Weight: 550 gram
- This cooler requires fans to run correctly and is not a passive cooler
More links for "Peter - Radeon 79XX Edition High-End VGA Cooler"
A fresh breeze in the cooling market.
German engineering that looks after your valuable computer hardware and keeps those temperatures in check. What more can you ask for? Alpenföhn are among the most sought after cooling products on the market and continue to produce premium-tier accessories without compromise. CPU coolers, graphics card coolers, hard drive coolers and standalone case and radiator fans are all covered by Alpenföhn.