Product information: Peter - Universal High-End VGA CoolerAlpenföhn Peter is the world´s first VGA cooler supporting the useage of two 140mm fans. The fan
mounting is done using the mounting bracket which is included to reach the best performance - noise ratio. Extreme performance quiet as a whisper. This has been the goal during the development of the Alpenföhn Peter. By using 12 heatpipes, 91 fins and best materials this goal could be reached.
- Outstanding performance due to 12 high end heatpipes.
- Supports the following ATi Cards: 3850 / 3870 / 4650 / 4670 / 4750 / 4850 / 4870 / 5770 / 5750 / 5670 / 5850 / 5870 / 6850 / 6870
- Support the following Nvidia Cards: GTX 200 Series / GTX 460 / GTX 470 / GTX 480 /GTX 580
- Maximized surface with 91 soldered aluminium fins.
- Exchangeable mountingclips for the installation on upcoming top-end VGA cards.
- Solid mounting bracket for mounting two 140mm fans / four 120mm fans.
- Perfect finish of all surfaces using S.S.N.P. (Shiny Silver Nickel Plating).
- Dimensions: 253.8x100x44mm
- Heatpipes: 6x12mm High End Heatpipes
- Material fins: Aluminum
- Material baseplate: Pure copper
- Material heatpipes: Pure copper
- Weight: 550 gram
- This cooler requires fans to run correctly and is not a passive cooler